Ho ho, Enthusiasts! lets go Shannondale!
My groomer guy says Blue Classic Trail set up quite nice, near full shape, beside old tracks.
Wax for abrasive snow, Klister or such.
Most Parts of the Skate Trails can be skied as well .
The exceptions are The Hump and Tempest Ridge.
The North East end of our trails has an ice flow phenomena never seen here before.
Under ground water seepage during this winter has made a couple of acres of ice, 2′, 3′, 4′ deep.
And looks like no thawing this weekend,
Looks like could be snow showers on Sunday!
That would make for gentler skiing eh?
and only light wind,
I paint an optimistic picture, eh?
Trails will be fast!
- Shannondale Weather and Trails, for March 19 to 22, 2020, DGL!
- At Shannondale, 3″ new snow, groomed, dgl! Mar 16.
- Shannondale CCSki for Mar 14 & 15, David!
- At Shannondale, I ben Groomin’ dgl! Sunday morn, Mar 8, 2020! dgl!
- Weather report, hourly, at Shannondale, David is going Grooming Blue Trail First!
- No watches or warnings in effect, Morden May 24, 2020
- Current Conditions: 10.8°C May 28, 2020
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 16. POP 30% May 28, 2020
- Thursday night: Clearing. Low plus 5. May 28, 2020